A Lazy Girl’s Guide To Transforming Your Life
I often call myself lazy. This might not sound like a self respecting statement, but there is a part of me that loves the lazy. It has served me well. I also acknowledge the term girl is very much outdated, but I welcome the feeling of excitement and anticipation towards life that is often found in our younger years. Keep reading and discover how you can lean into your lazy and discover a life filled with joy and pleasure. An added bonus; you can also increase your intuition and intentional manifestation powers.
Lazy is being smart with your energetic resources while honoring your innate ability to flow in unison with your dreams.
On my personal journey I have worked hard. I have also mastered the art doing nothing, and this is where the Universe speaks to me.
I am sharing the top 12 tenets of a lazy girl’s guide to a spiritual life.
- Be lazy enough to relax and laugh a little at yourself. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Appreciate finding yourself in a funny situation, simply recognize it for what it is. Often these situations come into our life as an invitation to breathe a little deeper, and even open up our hearts.
- One of the beautiful aspects of lazy is this; you no longer waste energy resisting change. We often think change comes at rock bottom, when a person sees no way out. Allow your lazy to take you to a place where there is nothing to resist. You will become a master of allowing.
- As we navigate life and honor our energy flow, pay attention to how much effort goes into your daily manifesting. The lazy girl’s rule of thumb is 70 percent work and 30 percent allowing. This keeps your manifestations fresh and surprising. Enjoy the little surprises in life. Pay attention to your ratio of hustle versus allowing. This means you do the ground work, let go of your expectations and allow the Universe to deliver.
- This one is very important! The actions you take should be inspired. You should feel excited with an open heart and mind when taking action. This productive energy fills you up with joy and anticipation. The lazy girl avoids taking action just to be busy.
- The lazy girl listens to her gut. This is her trusted news channel. She doesn’t waste time and energy getting other people’s views on what is going on in her life. She knows her gut instinct will align her perfectly with the flow of the Universe.
- Be still. Learn to enjoy the stillness. This is where the secrets to the Universe are shared with every aspect of yourself. Practice doing nothing.
- Do what makes you happy. This should be easy right? Yet many people do not prioritize what brings them joy. Go to the simplest and most uncomplicated form of what connects you to happy.
- Recognize that comparing yourself to others is a complete waste of your precious source energy. You are on a unique journey that should be honored, not devalued in the process of comparing.
- Stop worrying about what may go wrong. As you release the habit of worrying, you are letting go of anxiety.
- An important skill to have, is letting go of what no longer serves you. This means letting go of being right. It means letting go of other people’s problems. It means letting go of everything that keeps you from feeling free.
- The lazy girl doesn’t need to know who, why or how. Don’t waste your energy trying to understand why someone did something. It doesn’t matter. The more attention you give it, the more your energy is wasted on something that has no value in your life. Save your energy for soul inspired questions.
- The lazy girl has good boundaries. She doesn’t waste her energy by allowing things into her life that are not a good fit. This means you won’t waste energy cleaning up your house, because you said yes to a party you didn’t want to host.
I hope this helps you embrace your lazy so your inner Goddess or God can shine brighter.
If you are ready to experience an uncomplicated life I can help you. I offer spiritual life coaching, psychic readings, intuitive classes and more. Contact me at pollywirum.com
PS: Don’t be lazy with your gratitude and meditation practice. On that note, go forth and create with joy.
Your smallest thought holds value.
This shift in perception allows our world to know the spirit of holiness.
You are the expansion of your mind, soul and heart being aligned with creative source energy.