Is There an Age of Enlightenment?
Each of us evolve and change; this is a delightful truth in our world. Thus, we are always offered new opportunities. Will this constant tide of evolution eventually bring us to the Age of Enlightenment? Will humanity discover a state of mind, where we no longer bomb our neighbors, or is the Age of Enlightenment reserved only for individuals to experience?
As I write this, my 56th birthday is just days away. I am celebrating by going on several long hikes and eating healthy food with my family. Truthfully this year has offered a huge shift in my perspective of what I truly desire to experience in my life.
After all, it is my journey and ultimately, I get to choose where my path takes me and how I feel along the way.
I don’t have a bucket list, as much as must haves, that fill my days.
I love my home to be a sanctuary. I continue to release what complicates my life. My body may be aging, but I feel beautiful. I might not be as strong, but I celebrate wellness with physical activities and sensual pleasures. My relationships might be well worn, but I experience new connections and possibilities. My mind releases what is not important as I learn new things with expansive thoughts, far from this world. My spirituality runs deep, yet I am keenly aware this is only a sliver of my potential. I honor my ability to share loving messages.
Does my mindset signal that I am reaching an Age of Enlightenment? Maybe, but possibly my mindset just indicates that I am closer to my physical death, then my birth.
Keep reading and discover for yourself, practices that will lead you to an expanded consciousness.
What is Enlightenment
Some consider the 17th and 18th centuries that focused on happiness and liberty, to be the Age of Enlightenment. I am hopeful that we are now entering the Age of Enlightenment that allows us to recognize our part in the world we create.
Accountability that honors our true essence will bring us to our pure potential.
Before we move on, do you know what your true self feels like? This inner self has been with you all along, through all of your ages and experiences.
How to Achieve Enlightenment
- Meditate and connect in stillness. After you know your truest self, connect with your guides and angels and All That Is.
- Prayer is a great way to keep your heart open and include others in your loving world.
- Accepting what is occurring, without labeling good or bad, is a powerful tool in staying focused and grounded in this moment.
- Releasing anger and forgiving is liberating. It frees you from painful connections of the past.
- Living in this moment, not the past and not the future is the only way to fully experience now.
- Follow your heart without any fear. Enjoy and explore your inspired thoughts. This is the shortest route to enlightenment.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- Gratitude opens the door for connection to high vibrational energy. Begin each day with gratitude for the support in your life, your angels, Source, guides, Earth and anyone else that is in your corner.
- The methods or tools used to achieve enlightenment often mirrors how enlightenment presents in our life. An example of a multi facet practice is meditation, when you are in touch with your truth, you meditate; and we meditate to get in touch with our truth. This is also a great example of how we become our own best teacher, by listening to the inner voice that is always with you.
How Enlightenment might Present in Your Life
- You find it is easy to not react to potential irritants.
- It becomes very easy to release unhealthy beliefs, habits, grievances and patterns.
- You recognize a connection with the world around you.
- Your compassion increases. An awareness that the suffering of one affects us all.
- You honor the synchronicities and miracles in your life.
- You become aware of the limitless possibilities in your life.
- You can easily connect to peace.
- You are able to love unconditionally.
- You recognize that our individual and collective consciousness expands beyond our physical forms.
- The Importance of Inspiration
One of the biggest things I have learned in this life is the importance of gratitude and the ability of maintaining hopes and dreams without holding on tightly to the final outcome. After all, it is the inspiration and gratitude that opens your heart and mind to the love of this moment. That is all that matters.
If you are ready for an energy shift or to explore your enlightenment, contact me at pollywirum.com. Start with a psychic reading, connect with your guidance or jump into some spiritual coaching.
I love receiving the emails from all of you that read my blog. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out! Until then enjoy our light, Earth and all the magic life has to offer.
The allure of nothingness eventually pulls us back to the space where we connect as one. It is here that we rejuvenate, explore and shift as we create patterns of energy that allow growth, compassion and peace in one collective moment.