I was lucky to host a whirlwind weekend retreat in Sedona, Arizona. With the current travel restrictions and so many other unknowns percolating around us, I was not sure how it would look. I needed to manifest, live in the moment, and have flexible clients, just like the mutable sign astrology tribe. My prayers were answered. We left the rigid thinking and polarized people at the airport and started our adventure.
The hikes, meditations, and energy work were fabulous, but what made the retreat special was the women who took part in it. Each person shared the open heart energy our world needs now. Even when we revealed our deepest secrets, there was no judgment, only support, and love. Each person was flexible as our plans changed and they even seemed to thrive in exploring the different ways of looking at the adventure and life in general. I was surrounded by go-with–the-flow mutable astrological signs, or at least it felt that way.
Day one began with a strenuous and rocky hike up a mountain side in the pitch-black darkness of the desert sky. This feat required the flexibility of the body and the mind; all senses were used. Hours later, we explored a notoriously haunted town in the dark. In between the dark adventures, we drove and checked into hotels. All the gyrations could have been considered physically and even mentally challenging, especially for those who had just walked off a plane. Luckily each guest seemed to thrive in the diverse settings. The following day we visited vortexes, cried, laughed, and everything in between. The weekend ended with an unplanned visit to a stupa and Peace Park. This is where the magic of the mutable energy was truly felt. Everything flowed and manifested in the perfect retreat.
You may wonder what a mutable sign astrology is. Our sun signs are grouped into three major categories – Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable. Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn are cardinal signs; they are the initiators. Taurus, Leo, Aquarius, and Scorpio are fixed signs; they persevere. Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces are mutable; they can see many sides to every issue. Spending time with a person who can see the big picture can be very refreshing. This is exactly why the flowing energy of the mutable signs is appreciated.
Are there both positive and challenging characters of the mutable signs of astrology? Absolutely. Just as each person has potential negatives and positives in their personality, so do astrological signs. Let’s explore these qualities so that you can be informed of your own or your loved ones i.e. their potential tendencies.
What are some of the mutable qualities we all enjoy?
- Our mutable friends are often FLEXIBLE when plans go awry or things change at the last minute.
- Our mutable friends THRIVE ON CHANGE; this can be a fun quality in a friend or partner. They are not afraid to try new things.
- They LIVE IN THE MOMENT; appreciating the now is a beautiful and healthy characteristic.
- They have the ability to BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER in a calm and fun way; they will always have a tribe.
- They have the ability to be DIPLOMATIC and not harsh and judging; this is always appreciated.
- They have the gift to HELP OTHERS MOVE THROUGH CHALLENGES in a calm way; this is truly a gift.
- They are DEEP THINKERS AND PHILOSOPHICAL. The ability to see the world and the universe on a deep and multidimensional level allows one to appreciate the different walks of life.
What are the potentially challenging qualities of the mutable signs we might not love?
- At times, our mutable friends may come across as a little LOST OR SCATTERED.
- Sometimes, our mutable friends find it DIFFICULT TO COMMIT to a plan or person.
- They may be EASILY SUGGESTIBLE. The go-with-the-flow attitude can lead a person down someone else’s path. They lose sight of their own identity and goals.
- Sometimes, they get LOST IN THEIR OWN WORLD. They feel misunderstood and stay in the place of me against the world.
- Because mutable people flow beautifully through life, sometimes their MOODS ARE LIKE RAFTING A RIVER. You feel every UP and DOWN through the current.
- Because mutable people sometimes STRUGGLE TO COMMIT, they may be UNPREDICTABLE.
- They can be CHAMELEON-LIKE. It is important for mutable signs to introspect. Are they making decisions for others or for themselves? Do they have clear boundaries set in relationships?
Interestingly, if you are a mutable sign, you may get along with FIXED (stable) signs in life. Your soul mate, on the other hand, may be another mutable sign. You will both live in the moment, fully enjoying the now.
The take-home message of the lovely mutable sign astrology is this – these are people who you want by your side in a time of transition or chaos. They can help you navigate life changes with less resistance. When chaos rules around and you are feeling uneasy as to what choice is the best, make sure you have a Pisces, Sagittarius, Virgo, or Gemini with you. They can help you go with the flow and manifest a beautiful outcome. It wouldn’t hurt having a Cardinal and a Fixed sign either, but that’s another story for another day.
If you would like to learn more about your personal astrological chart or receive psychic guidance, email me at email@example.com
Channeled Message from the Universe, Just for You
Things are shifting about; so, you are able to hear the answers that are seeking you better;
Your clarity is deepening and your curiosity and joy for life are bubbling up. We invite you to close your eyes and see yourself experiencing absolute perfection … whatever that means to you … call it into your life … the perfection that you have dodged in the past can no longer be avoided … The game is over … your brilliance has been summoned … we join you in the circle where your rebirth is occurring.
End Channeled Message